Server Training Session: April 3rd
The Server Training Program educates student alcohol providers about their legal responsibilities as servers, and provides practical methods for ensuring responsible consumption.
- promotes responsible alcohol practices in general;
- increases the participants' understanding of campus policies and regulations;
- encourages an attitude that places as a priority the well-being, health, security and safety of everyone;
- increases participants' awareness of civil liability to individuals and the university in relation to alcohol sales and service; and
- to increase the participant's understanding of the liquor laws in Quebec and related regulations.
*This not a bartending course.
Please fill out the following form prior to attending this training. This information is needed to confirm your attendance and your badge.
Registration for this session will end at noon on April 3rd.